Vetnex Goat Milk Powder for Dogs & Cats
Goat milk is rich in nutrients including high level of bioavailable proteins, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes and fatty acids. Easily digestible, goat milk has a low risk of causing dairy allergy due to its low lactose content, making it an ideal product for animals with sensitive tummies or allergies to other dairy products.
Vetnex Goat Milk Powder for Dogs and Cats is a premium, freshly produced, goat milk powder made from fresh goat milk sourced from local Australian and New Zealand goat farms. It is high quality and naturally tasty with a great flavour.
The product is natural and gentle on the stomach, it is a premium nutritional choice for animals that require a high quality and low allergy risk product, for example, puppies and kittens requiring extra protein and calcium to develop and grow, sick or elderly animals which require gentle and quality nutrients to help build up strength, or animals in situations of weaning, malnutrition or upset tummies.
Nutritional Support for Animals That Require Premium Quality Nutrients
- Great for growth e.g. puppies and kittens which require extra protein and calcium to develop and grow.
- Good for building up strength e.g. sick or elderly animals which require gentle and quality nutrients to help build up strength.
- Premium nutrition source for weaning, malnutrition and upset tummies.
- Ideal product for animals with sensitive tummies or those allergic to other dairy products.
- Low allergy dairy product.
- Highly digestible.
- Nutritionally enriched – with high level of bioavailable proteins, calcium and vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes and fatty acids, etc.
- Gentle care – 100% natural. No flavours, colouring or preservatives.
- Tasty powder – with natural milk flavour.
- Easy to use – simply sprinkled on food or mixed in drinking water.
- 100% Australian/New Zealand origin – made from fresh goat milk sourced from local Australian and New Zealand goat farms
- No added gluten, sugar, corn, soy, nuts, grains, eggs, cow milk, flavours, colouring or preservatives
Ingredients: 100% Australian or New Zealand origin, freshly produced, local goat milk powder.
Directions for use:
- Dogs & Cats: One serving of 2-3 scoops daily; sprinkled on food or mixed in drinking water, or as directed by your veterinarian
- For animals with a sensitive stomach, introduce at a lower dose and increase gradually
STORAGE: Store below 30oC (room temperature), in a cool & dry place.
- Use only as directed.
- Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian if any irritation occurs
- Consult your veterinarian for dosing instructions if used in other animals
- Do not use if tamper-evident cap seal is broken
There are no reviews yet.